- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 333000 INR
- Power :
- Usage :
- Function :
- Paper cutting on guillotines
- Accuracy :
- .1 mm
- Operating Mode :
- Control Mode :
- Standard :
Our sensor based Pharmacode Inspection System checks printing errors in codes and avoids mixups online. A small, lightweight, compact sensor is used which is capable of inspection at very high speeds. Being a sensor based solution, it requires minimum involvement by the operator. This solution also helps to keep track of the total cartons that were rejected for mixups or misregistration of the pharmacode. It has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is an essential tool for all designers and printers of pharmaceutical packaging. Our inspection system ensures that the pharmacode on every carton is thoroughly inspected and those not up to the standard are ejected from the system thus assuring an immense improvement in the quality of packaging.
1) It can decode single/multi-colored pharmacodes and display the Pharmacode as well as the value of the code.
2) Record of ejected cartons is stored during the entire job, with the reasons for their ejection.
3) A software is provided to the artwork generator for the generation of the Pharmacodes as desired.
4) Its compact design makes it easy to mount on the prefold.
5) Works at all speeds.
6) Built-in ejection logic to give uninterrupted production.
7) New extremely easy to use GUI to operate the system.
8) Parameters of old jobs is saved in the system so that the Operator does not have to spend extra time in setting the new job.
9) Takes less than a minute to be set up for every job.
10) 15" Touch screen display.
11) No separate cabinet. Only the display is mounted on the machine.
12 Displays Speed of the belt of the machine.
1st Floor, A/62, Virwani Industrial Estate, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon -East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India